To all my blogger and non-blogger friends, I am delighted to announce the first event that I am hosting in my space. I have been an avid follower of the various events hosted by my blogger friends and have loved participating in them and that is what motivated me to host one too!
First of all, I would like to thank Raven from Cook.Eat.Delicious for the opportunity to host the Monthly Food Blog Event & Giveaway, "Cook.Eat.Delicious - Desserts!".
I have a very sweet tooth. My thinking is that you can never have enough of desserts. It could be in any form... cakes, chocolate, cookies or brownies, custards, fruits, ice creams, muffins, pies and tarts. If you think the same too, then you are at the right place.
All this talk about desserts is making my mouth water! So I better go on to the details of the event.....
Life without Desserts is no life at all! Desserts create smiles, laughter, and sweet aromas that fill the house with deliciousness. So for this month, I am going with 'Picnic Desserts' as my theme.
Another exciting feature about this event is that Raven is offering the book "70 Picnic Recipes and Easy Outdoor Eating Ideas" by Christine France, as a prize to a winner chosen by a random draw.
This cookbook has all the recipes you need to for having delicious Picnic food and outdoor eating. It is full of beautiful photos to make your mouth water!
The event runs from April 1st to April 30th 2012.
A random recipe will be chosen to win the Giveaway. Round-up and Winner Announcement will be posted on May 5th.
Here are the RULES :
1. Cook up any dessert your heart desires, as long as it is a Picnic Dessert!
2. Link back to this announcement and to : CookEatDelicious.com in your blog post (Use of logo is optional but appreciated).
3. New entries are preferred, with archived ones being re-posted.
4. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
5. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their entry. Please attach a photo and full recipe.
6. Post a comment in this post after emailing me!
Please email your submission by April 30th 2012 to sunmoonandpotatoes (at) gmail (dot) com with "CEDD 9" in the subject line and the following information :
Happy Cooking! Looking forward to all your entries :)